Do you ever workout naked?

So I don’t usually do two-fers, but a workout I did today inspired to do this vlog:

Please excuse me, I was a bit nervous!

Also, as promised, here’s the link to the workout:
The 480 Workout. (Some of the exercises are explained in the comment section, so be sure to read it.)
Yes, that’s 480 as in 480 reps. It took me 25:23 to complete it. I can always tell how intense a workout is by how sweaty and matted my neck hair is.

This is an 8 out of 10.

And before any smartasses can comment, no, there is no footage of said naked working out! I would also like to clarify that I was not completely naked, as I was wearing shoes. I get blisters if I don’t.

So, who works out naked…or does anything unusual naked?

Facebook Twitter Email

8 Comments

1. sylvia

the wine bit made me laugh b/c my cooking partner and i recently did a video under the influence. i’m prob gonna post it on guru rabbit. and despite also having the convenience of small boobs, i think i’d feel odd exercising naked. i like to at least have undies on. although dancing naked would be okay, so if the dance is rigorous enough…

1. Allie Q

post that shit, woman!

2. Caitlin

Allie, between the wine and the workouts, I can tell that you are a woman after my own heart. I agree with your mom’s coworker – you should do more of these! (Although I bet the coworker is now all, “I didn’t know she was going to talk about being naked!”)

As far as working out naked, I have to admit that I have never actually even thought about it. I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s because of my Mormon upbringing? My shyness runs swift and deep, I suppose.

1. Allie Q

why, thank you! the wine helps to take the edge off. and as i told a commenter on Google+, working out naked isn’t for everyone. i’d imagine it’d be hard for men to to do it because of their um, appendages. the whole thing is definitely…weird. lol.

3. Brianna

Lol I find that so funny , ” chesticles” .. Anywho I have done yoga naked a few times. How ever I wear a 32c so I can’t do any jumping xD

4. Andy Moore

I workout naked all the time at home. Unless it is a rigorous cardio workout then I wear tight underwear to keep my junk together. I love it- it always feels great. Thanks for the post!

5. Al

Allie,

Just watched you’re video. I liked it because it wasn’t weird or creepy.

You’re not the only one. I do a cardio/ab workout at home naked. It helps to look at your target area. Talk about motivation!!

Thanks for the video!

Anyone else out there want to talk about this? It reassures me to see that I’m not the only one like Allie.

6. Alan

If it is warm then absolutely naked workouts are great!! Stretching, tread mill whatever. If you are in your own home and the blinds are closed then it’s no big deal. Much more comfortable and saves on laundry…